Deputy Secretary-General of the National Awakening Party (PKB) Mr. Hud…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Terence Doughty
댓글 0건 조회 14회 작성일 24-09-03 04:41

본문

**Response from Central Java Police Chief Ahmad Luthfi** Central Java Police Chief Inspector General Ahmad Luthfi's name is gaining traction to run in the 2024 Central Java Pilkada. He responded to this matter. "I am still on duty. If it is the people's aspiration and the people assess it, but for now, I am still on duty carrying out official activities," Luthfi said at The Tribrata, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, on June 24, 2024. So far, he has not communicated with any political party about the Central Java Pilkada. "Not yet, not yet (no communication)," he said. However, he is ready to relinquish his position if nominated as a gubernatorial candidate by a political party. "Yes, of course (I will resign if endorsed)," he said. He has not yet decided to resign from the police force in the near future. Luthfi mentioned that he is still monitoring the situation going forward. "We will see the situation," he concluded.

033328800_1701673301-20231204_101411.jpgAmidst the various tasks and responsibilities they bear, the salaries of KPPS members often become a topic of discussion. Moreover, it is known that the salaries of KPPS members have increased compared to previous years. According to official information, the salaries of KPPS members for the 2024 Elections and Pilkada have been determined. The KPPS chairman will receive a salary of Rp 1,200,000, while KPPS members will receive Rp 1,100,000.

"KPI and KPID should educate the public on the conduct and results of the elections through well-produced, positive, and neutral broadcasts. This is crucial to shield the public from misinformation (hoaxes)," said Ma'ruf, reported by Antara, Tuesday, June 25, 2024.

040851200_1698034136-page.jpgPreviously, Bambang Pacul mentioned that his party is still finalizing the nominations for the 2024 Central Java Pilgub. Pacul emphasized that PDIP is open to any prominent figures, including Central Java Police Chief Inspector General Ahmad Luthfi. "It is still in discussion and under survey, and we will report the decision to the central committee," Bambang Pacul said in response to whether the Central Java PDIP has shortlisted Ahmad Luthfi’s name at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on Thursday. Pacul mentioned that the names of prominent figures emerging from various survey results will be proposed to the PDIP Central Executive Board (DPP). He left the decision on the Central Java Pilkada nominations to PDIP Chairwoman Megawati Soekarnoputri. "The decision is at the central level, but we will submit the data and survey results," Pacul stated in response to questions about Ahmad Luthfi being considered by PDIP in Central Java. "The final decision in Central Java is in the hands of the Chairwoman. If PDIP doesn’t nominate, it’s impossible. We will definitely nominate someone. Which one, we don’t know yet," he stated.

024291900_1716810482-Infografis_SQ_Program_Makan_Siang_Gratis_Prabowo-Gibran_Diubah_Jadi_Makan_Bergizi_Gratis.jpg"I urge that the upcoming broadcasting bill aligns with the ideals of a democratic state that respects the nation's character and the noble values of Pancasila. KPI's future role must be strengthened to effectively fulfill its duties, represent public interests, uphold national morality, and support the unity of the Republic of Indonesia (NKRI)," said Ma'ruf.

029794600_1717941598-WhatsApp_Image_2024-06-09_at_17.17.54_4bb6b955.jpgThis decision is motivated by his resolve to provide a fresh option, presenting a different vision and experience to the Banten community, outside the long-standing ruling dynasty in the region. The leadership of Arief Wismansyah in Tangerang has been noted for innovation in city management and inclusive infrastructure development, creating a firm groundwork to advance Banten. In this context, he is committed to championing social fairness, sustainable growth, and balanced growth throughout Banten. Arief shared his readiness to face the challenges of the Pilkada in Banten with a vision focused on positive change and progress for all segments of society. He shared that his decision to run was initially not planned, but the support from the community and his family made him think again. He mentioned that a meeting with VP Ma'ruf Amin significantly influenced his decision to run. "I was asked by Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He asked, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I agreed with him. Finally, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when interviewed in the Karawaci area of Tangerang City, Sunday. Arief also shared his views on the ruling political family in Banten, noting the polarization in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is confident about running with renowned contenders in the region. "I hope to work together with the Banten citizens to progress together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief stressed his preparedness to cooperate with various parties for the progress of Banten, without sacrificing the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can offer the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah asks the people of Banten to back a shared vision in progressing the region through the upcoming election.

If you beloved this post and you would like to acquire additional information relating to kejagung tangguhkan kasus pilkada 2024 (www.Liputan6.Com) kindly check out the webpage.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.