Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Make Your Daily Lifethe One …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Terry
댓글 0건 조회 315회 작성일 24-06-01 00:20

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's configured with a specific pin code. It's extremely small and taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to notify you when the vehicle is moved.

Detection

autowatch ghost installation birmingham is the tiniest GPS alarm on the market. It can be installed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves can't be able to locate it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone whenever your car moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system that can take days for Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me police to track down your vehicle. ghost immobiliser installation near me Alarm is easy to use and can be used anyplace in the world that your phone is connected to cellular networks and is able to accept text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It's easy to conceal and hide, so that thieves cannot alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It interfaces with your cell phone by text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection, as well as an option to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.